After every performance, the audience exits into a space where a couple of Guestbooks are laid out. Some people write in them; some don’t. Some send emails which are then taped into the books.
- A balm to a troubled soul.
- Hillar – you must try conducting an orchestra some day.
- EXCELLENT!! (Jonathan)
- Great stories – very entertaining!
- I really enjoyed the immediacy and the flow of the evening – particularly the darkness and the silence. And listening with in that silence. (Anne)
- Publish the stories. (R)
- Dear Hillar, I have found that your work is always an affirmation of the soul.